Welcome to My Handyman Website for Brisbane.
G’Day my name is Alistair Rule; I am the Ruling Handyman for Brisbane my background is as a qualified carpenter and joiner since 1988.
I have extensive experience in the residential and commercial building industry, working in residential renovations and commercial warehousing construction.
I provide the following Handyman Services:
- Building Repairs and Maintenance
- Office Repairs and Maintenance
- Retaining Wall Repairs
- Furniture Assembly and Installation
- Guttering and Roof Repairs
- Fence Repairs
- Tiling Repairs
- Door and Window Repairs
- Flyscreen Replacement and Repairs
My website highlights a few of our most common tasks but if there is anything on your ‘to-do’ list that requires a practical mind and a skilled hand then please contact me on 0413 612 049.
- I am registered Business with ASIC.
- I am Police checked.
- I am have up to date Public liability Insurance.
- The Ruling Handyman resides in Sunnybank Hills Brisbane Qld 4109.
I follow the regulatory frame work set out in Australia and as a result The Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC) has set out rules which govern when a licence is required when an individual or company wants to carry out, undertake to carry out or supervise building work valued over $3,300 (including labour and materials) in Queensland.